Memilog: Hence forth will be connoted (we, our, us) as grammatically suitable.
MemilogUser("User"): Person who uses our products and services with Memilog credentials.
Person has Memilog credentials once he signs up by providing 'personal information'.
Henceforth will be connoted (you, your) as grammatically suitable).
Personal Information: Personal Information is that information that you provide to us to identify yourself personally. Your name, email address, telephone number, billing details form your personal information.
Cookie: Cookie is a small file that we send on the computer to store your information. It helps in recognizing the browser, device. It also stores 'persistent information about you so that we can recognize you and can provide personalized experience.
This document also describes our privacy practices.
- We collect only that information which you share with us. So you choose what you want to share and how you want to share.
- So we collect your personal information if and only if you choose to share it through our products and services.
- Although we own code, databases, and all rights to the application, you retain all rights to your data.
- We use web storage mechanisms to store and collect your information and some information may be considered as personal information by you.
- We collect information at the hardware level like screen resolution, browser properties, device information to optimize our products and services.
- We collect information at the application level like errors, crashes, failures to provide improvements and customer services.
- The information that we collect at hardware and application level does not identify you with your products though it may have information that is unique and you may consider it as personal.
- Logs: We record, collect and store information when you access our products through browser or application.
- The information may include your request, actions performed, browser details, device details, time and date and information from cookies to identify you or your browser uniquely.
- We collect information volunteered by users (such as survey/poll information and/or site registration) to improve the quality of our products and services.
- Your information and data is topmost priority for us. We collect information to improve our products and services and is not shared or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products and services you have requested, when we have your permission.
- We will maintain, preserve and protect the information and rights of our users in compliance with laws and processes of the land, or government requests against fraud, security threats to have protection against harm to you and our rights and safety.
- We use information to process your requests. We will use your information to personalize our products and give you improved services and better user experience.
- We use your information to develop new features and improve overall quality of our products and services.
- We may use your email address to communicate and provide you our products and services and keep you informed.
- We use your personal information during any financial transaction through our products to bill you and handle billing problems.
- We will ask for your permission and consent for any information sharing that may be sensitive and personal.
- We will ask for your consent and permission if we intend to use information for a purpose other than what it is collected for.
- We take all measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, abuse where data is stored.
- We have restricted access to information to our employees, and partners who need information for processing it on our behalf.
- You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org